eCommerce Marketing Manager
Big Drop is looking for an eCommerce Marketing Manager to join our growing online team.
Big Drop Brewing was the first brewing company to dedicate itself to alcohol-free beer. It has grown in 3 years from a 2-person start-up selling a few hundred bottles a month to selling one million bottles of beer in 2019.
It has received over £1.3m in investment to date, as well as a multitude of internationally recognised brewing awards. It already sells in much of northern Europe and Canada. It has just launched in Australia with a major supermarket and plans to open distribution in the US by the end of 2020.
Big Drop seeks a proactive, commercially-minded and experienced eCommerce Manager to assist it with its growth plans over the coming years.
Core responsibilities include
- Assisting with Amazon EU sales expansion and branded Seller roll out in multiple territories
- Working with our production team to manage inventory on Big Drop’s online stores and Amazon stores
- Liaise with Amazon to resolve issues and improve our visibility
- Develop and execute a PPC Strategy/Digital Marketing Plans including the launch plan for our North American, Australian and European online markets
- Budget and optimise for paid placements on Google Shopping, Adwords (including UK, North American, Australian and European markets) and Amazon Advertising
- Analyse conversion numbers and prepare monthly internal reports
- Proven work experience as an eCommerce Manager, or similar role
- An in-depth understanding of:
- Google Analytics
- Google Adwords
- Google Shopping
- Amazon Vendor/Seller Central
- Amazon Advertising
- Experience in managing visibility across multiple international territories would be advantageous.
- A basic understanding of the WordPress and Shopify platforms would also be advantageous.
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus Scheme
- Share Options
UK-role. Remote/working-from-home plus access to our London office.
How to apply
Please click the button below to start registering your interest in this position. Applications close on 1st July 2020. No agencies, please.