At the start of the year, we launched our Citra IPA on draft into a number of pubs as part of Dry January. The response at the time was amazing and we’ve been growing our presence on the front bars of pubs all over the UK ever since.
One big thing we do often get asked is “where can I get a pint of Big Drop in the London area?” – Well, if you were wondering that, you’ve come to exactly the right post.
Where to get Big Drop on Draft in London
Here’s a list of the Barworks pubs that are now stocking Big Drop on draft full-time.
- The Commercial Tavern 142-144 Commercial St, London E1 6NU
- Fountain & Ink 52-54 Stamford Street, London SE1 9LY
- The Three Johns 73 White Lion Street, London N1 9PF
- Harrild & Sons 26 Farringdon Street, London EC4A 4AB
- Singer Tavern 1 City Road, London EC1Y 1AG
- The Griffin 93 Leonard Street, LondonEC2A 4RD
- Two Floors 3 Kingly Street, Soho London W1B 5PD
- The Slaughtered Lamb 34-35 Great Sutton St, London EC1V 0DX
- Well & Bucket 143 Bethnal Green Road, London E2 7DG
- The Exmouth Arms 23 Exmouth Market, London EC1R 4Q
Brewhouse & Kitchen
Brewhouse & Kitchen pubs are all over the UK, but here’s where you can find them in London.
- (Also available in Brewhouse & Kitchen locations all over the UK)
Have we missed anywhere off that you get Big Drop on draft in London? Let us know!
How do you get Big Drop on draft in your local?
Just ask! Speak to the team at your local pub and ask them about stocking Big Drop on draft. We’re available through a number of major distributors.