We’re seeking a passionate and entrepreneurially-minded Territory Manager to help launch and grow Big Drop in the USA.
- Successfully launching Big Drop into Illinois and surrounding states
- Working alongside and supporting our distributors
- Representing the Big Drop brand in bars, restaurants and retail
Big Drop is one of the first brewing companies to dedicate itself to non-alcoholic beer. It has grown in three years from a two-person start up selling a few hundred bottles a month to selling one million bottles of beer in 2019. It has received a multitude of internationally recognised brewing awards. Big Drop sells globally across UK, northern Europe, Canada and most recently launching in Australia.
We brew for people with busy lifestyles, high standards, epic ambitions; people who Love to enjoy great beer. People who go Big on life.
Current winners of World Beer Awards – Worlds Best Low Alcohol Pale Ale, and Worlds Best Flavoured Low Alcohol with our Stout. Country Best – UK IPA (against full strength) with our IPA.
Seeking an entrepreneurial, passionate Territory Manager interested in making a big splash in the fasted growing segment of the craft beer market.
We’re looking for creative thinkers with a passion for beer and growing brands to work within our team.
This is a unique opportunity to launch a proven and successful brand into your market and take ownership of creating and defining your own role. This is a very fast-growing segment of the craft beer market, and as the category and brand grows there will be real opportunity to grow alongside this. This role will be supported with our global team’s experience and report directly to our global Commercial Director.
As expected in founder-led, entrepreneurial businesses, you will need to have or develop skills across multiple areas, be open-minded and focused toward achieving the brand’s goals. We’re looking for the right candidate to fit into our business and would love to talk further about how we’re working towards changing the face of non-alcoholic beer for everyone.
We’re looking for candidates living in or near Chicago as this will be our home of launch in the USA.
This is a huge unique opportunity to launch Big Drop into the USA.
- Represent Big Drop’s values and mission in the USA.
- Maintain and cultivate relationships in territory – distributors, key retail buyers, and other brand partners
- Actively call on accounts 3+ days per week
- Perform samplings, activations, and attend events
- Forecasting production needs with brewery team and distributors
- Distributors – Operate hand-in-hand with distribution partners on a daily basis, participate in planning meetings on a quarterly and annual basis
- Drive sales volume and distribution in the territory by identifying new opportunities, active selling, and motivating distributor sales teams to prioritize the brand in their portfolio
- Account calls and management of key accounts
- Explore traditional and non-traditional opportunities – both on and off premise
- Coordinate local events and sponsorship opportunities
- Budget management
- Weekly and monthly reporting
- Proven track record within the same or similar role
- Four years drinks industry experience
- Experience working with founder-led businesses desirable
- Cicerone level one completion desirable
- Strong computer skills and savvy desirable
- Clean driving record
Skills and Traits
- Passion for the drinks and beer industry
- Used to working in an entrepreneurial environment
- Proactive self-starter as well as a team player
- Great communicator with a positive outlook and memorable personality
- Must be able to fulfil physical requirements of delivering beer and setting up at festivals – safely lift, climb stairs, clean, etc
- Must be able to travel around the territory freely and regularly
- Must live in, or be willing to relocate to, territory
- Available to work nights/weekends with from time-to-time
Chicago-area, working from home/road
Commensurate with experience – Base salary, commission, and opportunities for performance bonuses.
Health insurance and 401k contributions.
Versatile work schedule, but reasonable in quantity.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and inclusivity. Respect is an integral part of our values.
No agencies, please.