We at Big Drop Brewing are seeking a bright, passionate, meticulous, hardworking individual to assist with our daily supply chain requirements, ensuring we are able to continue to grow Big Drop globally.
In return we can offer an exciting, fast-moving, varied work environment with great opportunities to develop within an expansive segment of the Craft Beer market.
Big Drop is one of the first brewing companies to dedicate itself to non-alcoholic beer. It has grown in three years from a two-person start up selling a few hundred bottles a month to selling one million bottles of beer in 2019. It has received a multitude of internationally recognised brewing awards. Big Drop both Brews and Sells globally across the UK, Northern Europe, Canada and most recently launching in Australia.
We brew for people with busy lifestyles, high standards, epic ambitions; people who Love to enjoy great beer. People who go Big on life.
Current winners of World Beer Awards – World’s Best Low Alcohol: Pine Trail Pale Ale, and World’s Best Flavoured Low Alcohol: Galactic Milk Stout. Country Best – UK IPA (against full strength) with our Paradiso Citra IPA.
Overview of the Role
To maintain and oversee day to day, administrative and logistical tasks ensuring overall supply chain operates effectivity. Whilst also being a liaison to provide product information and resolve any emerging problems we might face with accuracy and efficiency.
- 3PL Warehousing, Freight & Couriers
- Brewer & 3PL Contract Brewing Partners
Finance — Key Tasks
- Work on day-to-day operational and logistical transactions; processing customer orders on a timely and accurate basis.
- Take full responsibility for our wholesale and export customers with their orders and accompanying issues. Act as a liaison between the customer and our logistical partners; answer questions, offer solutions, and research issues in a timely and positive manner.
- Identify and escalate priority issues. Provide timely resolution of both internal and external issues.
- Coordinate the scheduling of shipments within the appropriate operating system and communicates both with our customers and our logistical partners.
- Creation and oversight of required customs documents for our export customers.
- Maintain a professional and courteous relationship with customers to ensure a full understanding of their needs to enable effective and cost-efficient service and programs for both parties.
- Proactively creating a reduction in transport and warehousing costs & improving process efficiencies.
- Assist in the Amazon Seller platform. Process Amazon orders and respond to customer messages in our Amazon Seller Central account when required.
- Support head of operations with production planning.
- Cross check production purchase orders against collected orders
- Assist with the production scheduling with responsibility of ordering ingredients
- Assist in ensuring quality control procedures are adhered too
- Responsibility on stock control, making sure to reconcile stock movement accurately
- Quarterly manual stock counts at the warehouse.
- Working closely with head of finance and sales team to flag potential low stock items or low shelf life products.
- Creating weekly reports for marketing and sales team regarding stock holding of finished goods and POS material
Key skills — Knowledge & Experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate a tenacious, pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Ability to remain calm under pressure, remaining professional at all times
- Demonstrate a proactive and ‘can do attitude’
- Planning and organising own work-load
- Understanding of Intercoms
- Knowledge of import and export customs procedures
- Accurate and detail conscious
- Excellent IT skills including Excel and Microsoft packages
- Experience of using SAP or ERP systems (E.g.: TradeGeco)
- Experience of generating EMCS documents
- Beer / Spirits background or knowledge of the drinks industry would be advantageous
London – United Kingdom (remote-working optional)
- Share options, Performance-based bonus scheme
- Versatile work schedule, but reasonable in quantity.
- We are an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and inclusivity. Respect is an integral part of our values.
No agencies, please.
Applications for this position have now closed.